Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Game On!

We are now just 4 days away from college football season. Man I love college football season. Now it will be slightly different for me this year because I won't be able to sit around and watch game after game because I have a duty to call games for Indiana State University, but you can guarantee that the times I am not in the press box I will be in front of a TV watching game after game. Many people don't believe me but last year before the season started I picked Auburn to win the SEC and play in the championship against the Oregon Ducks. I can completely understand why people would not believe me, but I also said that Cam Newton would be heavily considered for the Heisman trophy and he won. So this year I am going to make predictions in writing so that nobody can say I am a liar. I gave my predictions about a month ago but I am revamping them a bit and giving you my BCS bowl match ups as well this time.

ACC Champion- Florida State
Big 12- Oklahoma
Big East- West Virginia
Big Ten- Ohio State (This is a shocking pick I know, but I think people will be surprised)
Conference USA- Central Florida
MAC- Miami (OH)
Mountain West- Boise State
PAC 12- Oregon
SEC- Alabama
Sun Belt- Middle Tennessee
WAC- Hawaii

Heisman Trophy Winner- Andrew Luck
Fiesta Bowl- Boise State vs. Oklahoma- Winner Oklahoma
Sugar Bowl- Arkansas vs. Nebraska- Winner Nebraska
Orange Bowl- Florida State vs. West Virginia- Winner Florida State
Rose Bowl- Ohio State vs. Stanford- Winner Stanford
National Championship - Oregon vs. Alabama- Winner Oregon

There you have it. Those are my predictions. I could be very wrong by week 2 of the season but I was spot on last year so we'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment